The library will be closed for two weeks beginning Monday, March 7th. We will reopen on Monday, March 21st.
During this time, we will be replacing the carpet in the large meeting room, portions of the carpet in the main library, and the tile in the lobby.
Library materials can be returned in the library’s book drop, which is located on the Alder Street side of the building at the top of the stairs.
Library cardholders can access the library’s digital resources throughout the closure:
- Hoopla: Movies, television and music
- Library2Go: eBooks and audiobooks
- Zinio: More than 50 popular magazines online
- Learning Express: Test preparation and job skills training
- Research databases: Search online for thousands of articles from newspapers, popular magazines, and peer-reviewed journals.
Links to all of our resources may be found on www.chetcolibrary.org by clicking on the “Digital Resources” tab at the top of the page.
Our WiFi connection will be accessible from the parking lot during the closure. The password is “ringneck.”
You may contact the library during this time by leaving a message at 541-469-7738 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Don’t Forget: The Library Annex meeting room will be available for all previously scheduled meetings, and the Friends of the Library Book Store will be open its regular hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm).