- This event has passed.
Open Registration for Summer Activities Program: “Animal Friends”
June 6, 2016 @ 10:00 am - June 21, 2016 @ 7:00 pm
Children entering grades 1-5 are invited to register for this year’s Summer Activities Program. The theme for this year’s program is “Animal Friends.”
This weekly program will feature a wide range of activities, including games, arts and crafts, guest speakers, and more. Activities will take place on Wednesdays from 1:30-3:00 pm; the full schedule is listed below.
The program is free to all but space is limited, and registration is required. Parents or guardians must come to the library and register their child at the circulation desk prior to June 22nd.
Summer Activities Program Schedule:
- June 22: Worms & Soil; Guest Speaker: Scott Clapson
- June 29: Butterflies & Bugs; Guest Speaker: Vicki Mion
- July 6: No program scheduled
- July 13: Reptiles & Amphibians; Guest Speaker: Wildlife Biologists from the US Forest Service
- July 20: Birds & Raptors; Guest Speaker: Kathryn Bernhardt
- July 27: Big Mammals with Special Guest Smokey Bear